In Room 14, our challenge this year is to bring no packet food for Brainfood time!
Struggling to think of suitable Brainfood options to send with your child this year? Then look no further! I have compiled a list of foods suitable to send with your child to school... Brainfood doesn't have to be anything big, just a small simple snack to tie us over until morning tea and keep our brain working well.
- Dried fruit (apricots/cranberries/rasins/prunes/mango)
- Fruit (mandarin/apple/kiwi fruit/blueberries/strawberries/orange/banana)
- Veggie sticks (carrot/celery/cucumber)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Seeds (pumpkin/sun flower)
- Nuts (especially raw brazil nuts & almonds)
- Boiled egg